StumbleUpon.com

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hatke Quotes

1) When I woke up today, I told myself that today will be a great and peaceful day. But then I saw my wife waking up!

2) Sometimes life's unfair. Sometimes you are

3) Customer is King & King does not bargain! (On a Shop)

4) Get Married , Happiness is Not Everything.

5) Money Is Not Everything , After You Have It

6) Health Is Wealth But your Bad Health Is Real Wealth For Doctors

7) Education Is Best Investment For Your Offsprings and Their Tutors!!!!!!!!!!!

8) Pattern of love is similar to pattern of insanity - Matrix French Man

9) Only recession proof buisness in politics - Anonymous

10) On Lawyer's Website : " From Marriage to Divorce - We are there"

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP