StumbleUpon.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

23rd hubby for 107 year old women?


What would one expect from a woman of 107 years of age?. Well she might be having some health issues , she might be praying to god (hari naam as we say) , she might be talking about her past.

But not for Tok Wook. Already married 22 times , these presently married to 37 year old man wants to have 23rd hubby.

Afraid that her current husband might leave her after completing his drug rehabilitation programme, centenarian Mek Wok Kundor is looking to marry again - for the 23rd time.

The 107-year-old, who married Mohd Noor Che Musa, 37, in 2005, said they lived blissfully until he volunteered to treat his drug habit in Kuala Lumpur in July.

Tok Wook, as she is fondly known, now believes her husband might leave her after his programme ends and settle down in Kuala Lumpur besides marrying a woman younger than her.
“I am not searching for a man as handsome as our Prime Minister (Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak), but someone to accompany me in my twilight years,” she said.

“I realise that I am an aged woman. I don’t have the body nor am I a young woman who can attract anyone.

“My intention to remarry is to fill my forlornness and nothing more than that.”

Hmmm..We wish this granny all the best.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP