StumbleUpon.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

Self Employed Punch Bag For Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ideas sell but some ideas seems to be out of the box. One man has come out with a hatke , partime job and that is being punch bag for depressed and frustrated women!!!!!!!!!!!

Gym coach Xiao Lin from Shenyang in north-east China's Liaoning province has not yet told his family about his second job, the Liaoshen Evening Post reports.

Xiao said: "It fits in well with my day job. I needed more sparring partners anyway.

"By being a punchbag for women, I can make some money and also practice my self-defence skills and work on my fitness at the same time."

He added: "The first woman was about 25 years old. She paid for half an hour but soon got tired and spent the rest of her time just chatting to me.

"The second customer also only lasted for a few minutes but they both looked much happier afterwards. It does people good to let off some steam."

Xiao reportedly charges 100 yuan (£9) for a 30-minute session.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP